Bladder System Spill Deck
Ultra-Spill Deck Bladder System
UltraTech Bladder System Spill Deck - Catch Spills At The Source
Hidden Containment Bladder Automatically Unfurls To Capture Large Spills Or Drum Leaks
- The first and only low profile, single-drum containment unit which meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and Uniform Fire Code Spill Containment Regulations.
- Compact 25 7/8" x 30 1/2" footprint saves valuable floor space - perfect for single-drum waste collection usage.
- Small spills and leaks are captured in the 11-gallon sump.
- Large, catastrophic leaks flow into the bladder through a bulkhead fitting. Protective "trap door" opens automatically to allow bladder to unfurl.
- Rugged, double layer polyethylene bladder allows 66 gallons total containment.
ULTRA-SPILL DECK BLADDER SYSTEM
|Dimensions: 25 7/8" x 30½" x 5¾" (657 mm x 775 mm x 146 mm)|
|Weight: 27 lbs. (12 kg)|
|Containment Capacity: 66 gallons (250 L)|
|Sump capacity prior to spill entering bladder: 11 gallons (41 L)|
|Uniformly Distributed Load: 1,500 lbs. (682 kg)|
|Compliance: 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC|
|Option: Loading Ramp Part# 1089|
U.S. Patent No. 5,624,834; 5,007,557
Canadian Patent No. 2,030,984
Question? Contact.Complete this form and an experienced
rep will contact you immediately.