Bladder System Spill Deck
Ultra-Spill Deck Bladder System
UltraTech Bladder System Spill Deck - Catch Spills At The Source
Hidden Containment Bladder Automatically Unfurls To Capture Large Spills Or Drum Leaks
- The first and only low profile, single-drum containment unit which meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and Uniform Fire Code Spill Containment Regulations.
- Compact 25 7/8" x 30 1/2" footprint saves valuable floor space - perfect for single-drum waste collection usage.
- Small spills and leaks are captured in the 11-gallon sump.
- Large, catastrophic leaks flow into the bladder through a bulkhead fitting. Protective "trap door" opens automatically to allow bladder to unfurl.
- Rugged, double layer polyethylene bladder allows 66 gallons total containment.
ULTRA-SPILL DECK BLADDER SYSTEM
|Dimensions: 25 7/8" x 30½" x 5¾" (657 mm x 775 mm x 146 mm)|
|Weight: 27 lbs. (12 kg)|
|Containment Capacity: 66 gallons (250 L)|
|Sump capacity prior to spill entering bladder: 11 gallons (41 L)|
|Uniformly Distributed Load: 1,500 lbs. (682 kg)|
|Compliance: 40 CFR 264.175 and SPCC|
|Option: Loading Ramp Part# 1089|
U.S. Patent No. 5,624,834; 5,007,557
Canadian Patent No. 2,030,984
Question? Contact.Complete this form and an experienced
rep will contact you immediately.
Spark-proof Tank Car Sockets Keep Workers Safe
We have done business with your company before and the results have been excellent. We unload a flammable product, and this product keeps our team members safe. The item is high quality, the price is lower than other products on the market, and the sales team delivered on the promise of a quick delivery.