Drum Spill Containment
Ultra Hardtop P2 Plus®
Store 2 hazardous drums safely outdoors with pumps and funnels in place!
- Tall 23-3/4" head space easily accommodates rotary drum pumps and large conical funnels.
- Low profile (8-3/4") containment pallet positions drum-top funnels at a safe, convenient level to pour hazardous waste.
- 100% polyethylene will not rust or corrode.
- Meets EPA container storage regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and uniform fire code spill containment regulations
- Helps meet new stormwater management regulations - NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999)
ULTRA HARDTOP P2 PLUS
Part# 9612: no drain
Part# 9613: with drain
Dimensions: 67-1/4" x 41-1/4" x 74"
Uniformly Distributed Load: 4500 lbs.
Containment Capacity: 66 gallons
Dimensions: 46" x 28" x 8-3/4"
The Ultra Hardtop P2 Plus is lockable with a standard padlock and can be safely lifted by forklift with drums in place.
"Swing out" lower doors provide full access to drums for loading and unloading - optional ramp features a non-slip surface. Loading Ramp (Part# 0676) stores neatly inside the containment unit when not in use.
Ultra SpillPallet Plus Models®
Combine high-strength and low-profile features while meeting EPA container storage regulations
- Nearly 50% lower than standard spill pallets, drum handling is safer and less strenuous.
- Available in 1-drum, 2-drum and 4-drum configurations.
- Removable grates feature a non-slip surface
- All models meet EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 for use with drums.
ULTRA-SPILLPALLET P1 PLUS
Part# 9606: no drain
Part# 9607: with drain
Dimensions: 40" x 40" x 12"
Weight: 51 lbs.
Uniformly Distributed Load: 800 lbs.
Containment Capacity: 62 gallons
ULTRA-SPILLPALLET P2 PLUS
Part# 9610: no drain
Part# 9611: with drain
Dimensions: 65-1/2" x 40" x 8-3/4"
Weight: 88 lbs.
Uniformly Distributed Load: 4,500 lbs.
Containment Capacity: 66 gallons
ULTRA-SPILLPALLET P4 PLUS
Part# 9630: no drain
Part# 9631: with drain
Dimensions: 62" x 62" x 8-3/4"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Uniformly Distributed Load: 9,000 lbs.
Containment Capacity: 75 gallons
Ultra IBC SpillPallet Plus®
Economical and Portable Containment for IBC's
- Low profile, 28" overall height - allows safe and convenient IBC tank handling and dispensing.
- All polyethylene construction - offers excellent chemical resistance and will not rust or corrode.
- Forkliftable - allows convenient positioning to desired locations.
- Low-cost design with value-added features and benefits.
- Large 52" x 52" deck allows safe and convenient placement of IBC tanks.
- Small footprint - 62" x 62" unit requires minimal floor space.
- 360-gallon sump capacity meets EPA Container Storage Regulations.
- Available with optional Bucket Shelf (Part# 1160 - catches leaks or spills during dispensing.
ULTRA-IBC SPILLPALLET PLUS
Part# 1157: no drain
Part# 1158: with drain
Dimensions: 62" x 62" x 28"
Weight: 280 lbs.
Uniformly Distributed Load: 8,500 lbs.
Containment Capacity: 360 gallons
Dimensions: 19-1/2" x 16" x 14-1/2"
Weight: 10 lbs.
Economical Design Offers Cost Savings and Secure Containment
- The Collapsible Wall Model Containment Berm features rugged PVC sidewall assemblies for sidewall support. Simply swivel the "feet" of the PVC supports to lower or raise the sidewalls in just seconds!
- Meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 with Collapsible Wall Model Containment Berms.
- Custom sizes available.
- Standard material of construction is Copolymer 2000TM.
ULTRA-CONTAINMENT BERMS (Collapsible Wall Model)
|4' x 6' x 1'||8405||43 lbs.||179 gallons|
|6' x 6' x 1'||8403||46 lbs.||269 gallons|
|10' x 10' x 1'||8400||78 lbs.||748 gallons|
|12' x 60' x 1'||8404||323 lbs.||5,385 gallons|
|15' x 60' x 1'||8401||319 lbs.||5,610 gallons|
|15' x 66' x 1'||8402||420 lbs.||7,405 gallons|
Simply swivel the "feet" of the PVC supports to lower the sidewall. Vehicles and equipment can then roll over the top of the collapsed wall for convenient entry and exit.
Rugged design easily contains small and large spills.
Question? Contact.Complete this form and an experienced
rep will contact you immediately.