Railcar Track Pans
- Railcar loading areas
- Storage areas
- Helps contain drips and minor spills
- 3 Pan Systems
- 20' or 40' sections
- Aluminum, 304 and 316 Stainless Steel options or Galvanized steel
- High flow rate
- Optional bar grating walk surface
EASY TO INSTALL WITHOUT LONG SHUT-DOWN TIMES
Immediate, cost effective solution
R.R. Containment Pan
Polyethylene pan locks to rail beneath tank cars and hopper cars. The pan holds up to 50 lbs. of drips as hoses are connected. Do not use with acids. Note: actual product color is black.
- Corrosive Applications
- Storage areas
- Railroad refueling
- Fast delivery requirements
- High flow rate requirements
- High temp capabilities
- In locations where bottom loading with hoses occurs - Grating is flat and easy on the body if working under the railcar
- Modular 9'-0" long kits
- Interconnecting pipes and cross drain for high flow rate
- All gaskets and hardware included
- Heavy duty grating is flat and durable
- Rain covers with patented design
- Tested with most chemicals including HCL, sulfuric acid, methanol & caustic
Easy modular installation
Popular polyethylene trackpan system.
Optional center pan only configuration.
Optional rain covers reduce unnecessary rainwater collection.
Question? Contact.Complete this form and an experienced
rep will contact you immediately.
Cost, quality, reliability and Phyllis
Phyllis was, and always has been, very easy to work with and makes ordering your products a real pleasure. Cost, quality, and reliability will definitely make Safe Rack our sole provider of railcar pans.
His products are always the best..
SafeRack not only carried the product we were looking for, they beat the competitors with price, quality, delivery and installations time. Our SafeRack sales rep Scott Hite, along with his engineering team are always willing to work out tough design problems and come up with economical solutions. Thanks to Scott Hite and his team at SafeRack!
Ag Processing, Inc
As always, quick, safe delivery
Kenny is always quick and polite- deliveries fast and accurate - equipment of high quality. Kenny answered my request immediately. As always, quick, safe delivery.
The International Group