Safety Cages and Fall Protection Options
The work station fall protection that moves with the worker.
The SkyAnchor provides true 3-D movement and 100% fall protection. It reduces the danger of a swinging collision because the anchorage point follows overhead. The beam design provides a rigid system with no sag. It is ideal for all types of elevated workstations.
The SkyAnchor is available in crane truss and floor mount. The unique enclosed tail beam design inhibits contamination of trolleys. The beams are made of a lightweight aluminum alloy.
Due to the technical variations of each application, each system is custom-engineered.
- Rigid system prevents long fall distances
- Combines Sellstrom/RTC© state-of-the-art fall protection technology with advanced overhead material handling technology
- Anchorage point moves effortlessly forward, backward, and sideways
- Overhead anchorage reduces the potential of injury due to swing
- Enclosed rail design inhibits contamination of trolleys normally associated with exposed beams
- Available in free-standing models or ceiling mounted
- SkyAnchor monorail also available
- Multiple workers can use the same system
- Meets OSHA 1926.500.1910.66, ANSI Z359.1 and A10.14 standards
Specially designed trolley for use on water and fuel storage tanks provides mobile 5,000 lb. anchorage point that rides on the top "lip" of the storage tank. The Sellstrom/RTC Tank Trolley&trade can be used with either a lanyard or self retracting lanyard.
- Minimum Tank Diameter: 10 ft.
- Fits Flange Widths: 1/4 in. to 1 in.
- Material: Steel
- Weight: 14.1 ib.
Question? Contact.Complete this form and an experienced
rep will contact you immediately.