What is a Boom Gate?
Boom Gates and functional gate barrier systems control access to restricted areas and protect from unauthorized visitors.
A boom barrier, also known as a boom gate, is often a pivoting pole or bar that allows the boom to block vehicular access through a controlled access point. The tip of a boom gate rises towards the vertical position while opening the point of access. Some boom gates are counterweighted, ensuring the bar can be easily moved by authorized personnel or equipment.
Construction sites, loading and unloading areas, and warehouses frequently reconfigure areas to improve security, efficiency, or safety.
The versatility and reliability of YellowGate’s XL boom gate remains unmatched:
- Quickly adjusts from 6′ – 12′ to accommodate the largest of vehicles.
- With no spring to fail, our patent-pending Malbec tensioner system delivers maintenance-free closure, every time.
- Counterweighted, for ergonomic one-handed operation.
- Boom gate lifts vertically 90 degrees to ensure plenty of clearance for loading and unloading.
- Simple Delivery And Installation. Order today and install tomorrow…simply bolts to existing floor or concrete.