Made up of ErectaStep’s 5 modular components and precast concrete pads, this project didn’t require fabrication, custom parts, or dig permits.
Key Benefits of ErectaStep Metal Stairs and Work Platforms for Pipeline Installations:
- Ready to assemble. Using just five components, the modular design can be quickly assembled upon receipt and requires no fabrication. We can install at your pipeline installation or your staff can assemble.
- Shorter lead time. Because of their five standardized components and high-tech manufacturing process, ErectaStep can both ensure consistency and deliver the product to you quicker than ever before — so you can get it up and running fast.
- PreCast Concrete Pads Shave days and weeks off installations and they can be field fit with no special tools – Once in place, installs with a shovel, tape measure, and level
- Always safe. OSHA compliance is built into every one of ErectaStep’s metal stair products, lowering your risk of ownership, increasing your productivity and helping you make safety a priority.
- Long life of service. Precision manufactured out of powder-coated aluminum, ErectaStep stairs and platform systems are durable and long lasting, which means less maintenance costs over time.
- In stock and ready to ship. ErectaStep’s patented configuration app lets you design your platform systems in real time. Call A SafeRack representative about your specific requirements — and we’ll ship out your system as soon as tomorrow.
PreCast Concrete Pads Features:
- Made for ErectaStep metal stairs and work platforms
- Chamfered edges
- Standard Dimensions: 3′ x 2′ x 9″
- Forklift or boom truck needed for offloading and getting the pads near the install location
- Once in place, easy installation with just a shovel, tape measure and level
- Can be delivered with ErectaStep platform
Get a quote now