The photo of this Custom Elevated Maintenance Work Platform is a first-rate example of the versatility that the ErectaStep System gives you. The fully modular ErectaStep system allows you to create elevated work platforms like the one you see here.
- With ErectaStep you can build a work platform to any length.
- The ErectaStep modular system allows you to build a work platform as high as you want.
ErectaStep Versatility Gives Your Company The Ability to Expand A Platform As Needed.
The versatility of the ErectaStep system gives you the ability to install a high-grade OSHA compliant custom elevated work platform anywhere you need it. ErectaStep is the system that allows you to create a custom work platform that adapts to your needs. This is better than buying a prefabricated platform that cannot adapt to your companies unique needs. That makes no sense. This installation was both tall and long and the ErectaStep system was the perfect solution.
A Platform Needs to Stand Sturdy. The Five ErectaStep Components can Reach Where You Need To Work.
- The Tower Supports – are designed to give your company instant OSHA compliance. Saferack makes tower supports with solid industrial grade aluminum that is laser welded at the seams and inspected for quality before it ships. The tower supports come in 11 sizes and they are designed to work with the other 4 ErectaStep components seamlessly.
- The Metal Stairs and Handrails – The metal stairs are solid industrial grade aluminum that bolt to the platform and deck. The stair treads meet the newest OSHA regulations for length, depth, width, and weight-bearing ability. The ingrained tread creates no-slip confidence and “safety peace of mind” for Safety Managers. Workers go up and down with their tools, and equipment easily. The handrails are solid, smooth and bolted into place. These handrails hold if a worker pulls, leans or pushes. The ANSII safety yellow color is powder-coated (baked) right onto the rails. Powdercoating is an extra step that Saferack takes to provide scratch resistance, and the ability to withstand rapid fading in any outdoor or indoor environment. These handrails stay yellow.
- The Metal Work Platform – The metal work platform is the heart of an ErectaStep Installation. Like the stairs, the metal work platform has an ingrained no-slip surface that cleans easily and contributes to worker confidence. Each metal work platform can be bolted to another platform to create as much space as a worker needs. A single platform offers a full square yard of workspace that can be multiplied to meet any need. The industrial metal platform is solid, stable and roomy.
- The Guardrails – The industrial-grade heavy aluminum guardrails give your elevated platform state of the art fall protection. While on the platform workers are surrounded by bolted in, ANSII yellow safety rails, that stand tall and hold firm.
- The Ladders and Gates – Ladders and Swing Gates can be added to any system to create even more versatility. Adding a gate to an ErectaStep or an ErectaStep mezzanine installation creates another layer of safety. Fixed Ladders can be bolted to the system in areas where stairs won’t fit. In both cases, the quality of materials and the commitment to worker safety continues. Ladders are solid, in place, with rung size and strength that meet all OSHA requirements. Safety gates are easy to install, solid and functional and are built from the same material as the guardrails and handrails.
All ErectaStep systems are quality made, inspected and ready to be delivered today. Speak with Saferack today to determine what kind of ErectaStep system will serve your company best. SafeRack is always committed to your worker’s safety and the “no shortcuts” approach we take by using quality materials, quality customer service and our commitment to your company.