ErectaStep Equipment crossover bridges allow employees to quickly and safely navigate over machinery, pipes, conveyors, and other obstructions. There are many types of crossover bridges available with ladders or stairs, and can even be installed for rooftop use.
Crossover bridges are available as crossover units with ladders, modular crossovers, U-shaped crossovers that are ready to ship and easy to set up. The type of crossover that will best fit with your application depends on the type of use, the size of work platform needed, and the likelihood of needing to move or reconfigure the unit based on changes in your production flow. You can also design your own configuration to fit your exact needs with pre-engineered components using a configuration app.
Crossover Bridges Features & Benefits
Just a few of the benefits include:
- Platforms provide 9′ of linear clearance with no tower support required
- Simple to design
- Pre-engineered components at less cost than custom fabrication
- Completely universal with quick bolt-together assembly for fast installation; no welding or fabrication required to construct any configuration
- Fully engineered and OSHA safety compliant
- In-stock and ready to ship