MaxRack is an OSHA compliant adjustable safety cage. Above either a rail or tanker truck setting a MaxRack adjustable loader safety cage installation brings state of the art, OSHA compliant fall control to your depot. Simply put, MaxRack offers your workforce the best OSHA compliant way to work on top of multi-port railcars or tanker trucks.
Increase Productivity and Fall Protection
These adjustable safety cages come in many standard sizes, but custom installations can create the perfect unloading – loading platform above the access ports. Your workforce can stand tall with solid industrial grade aluminum guardrails placed in every direction. This kind of fall protection adds sureness to your workforce and decreases the amount of time it takes to service a container.
In summary, if your depot works with tanker trucks or tanker rail cars, a MaxRack Installation is the best combination of worker safety and return on investment. Your workers move quicker with the newfound confidence that a safety cage brings.
Safety Peace Of Mind and Return On Investment
To sum up each system has…
- Standard size cage configurations that are available to ship immediately.
- The counterweight design allows for smaller, less expensive drive components
- Lowering and raising the platform can be done with either pneumatic or electric motor drives.
- Robust off the shelf replacement parts are available to ship immediately.
- Secure, solid, galvanized steel columns and carriage housings.
- A Patent pending manual override to raise/ lower the cage in case of power or air pressure loss. Your company will not have downtime.
Installing a MaxRack System gives your workers the best fall protection and ladder work platform for your depot operations. You get a quality product that stands tall among all the competitors. You get peace of mind immediately, as Saferack becomes your safety partner. In conclusion we stand behind your MaxRack and your company.