Full Body Harness/Belt Combos by PeakWorks are designed to be lightweight and comfortable, so you can wear it all day. It’s also ANSI Z359.11 certified and comes with padded lumbar support that eliminates any discomfort from the weight of tool pouches. The waist belt is removable, so you can add your favorite tool pouches with ease. And there are 2 side D-rings on the positioning belt for any position applications!
About Full-Body Harnesses
- Full-body harnesses are designed to arrest a fall while simultaneously distributing the tremendous shock or load to the worker’s body.
- There are many applications and conditions in which full-body harnesses must be worn. In order to maximize effectiveness and minimize injury, it is critical that an appropriate body harness be selected based on the job for which it is intended. PeakWorks offers a full range of body harnesses for almost every application.
- Full-body harnesses must be fitted and tightened properly to ensure maximum protection and to minimize injury.
- Waist or restraint belts are not replacements for full-body harnesses.
- All PeakWorks full-body harnesses are built to meet or exceed the highest standards while providing maximum fit and comfort.