- Hands-free movement up & down fixed ladders.
- Rail System is easy to install & maintain.
- Arresting unit is easily installed & removed from rail.
- Climbing device weighs only 2 lbs.
- All ladder hardware is corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
- Can be mounted to side or center of a fixed ladder.
- Ladder extensions available.
- Type 316 stainless steel rail is available for marine or other corrosive environments and is used on U.S. Navy vessels.
- Meets OSHA and ANSI standards.
Safe Climbing, Safe Workers. The 2000 Climb-Rite® is a fixed, flat rail climbing protection system that uses a detachable sliding sleeve to roll freely up and down a Sellstrom/RTC rail (1/4″ x 2″). The instant a fall begins, the device locks by bringing the four hardened steel brakes into contact with the rail. While ideally suited for climbing protection on vertical fixed ladders, it can also be used above and below ground. The climbing device itself weighs only two pounds and allows for hands-free climbing up and down ladders.