Flatbed trailer tarping system made simple and quick. And most importantly, safe too because workers stay on the ground while tarping their loads.
- Reduce costs, turn trucks faster and safer
- Handheld controls guide tarps over the width of the flatbed truck
- Safe for workers because they don’t climb on trucks managing hard to handle tarps
- SafeRack’s truck tarping system can lift and spread up to 60 feet of tarp in one operation
- Flatbed tarping procedures can be followed to the letter with a SafeRack System
When a truck is in your facility, responsibility for both employee safety and the load is a priority. It not only makes sense but is critical to the bottom line. Watch case study video
Falls while loading and tarping a flatbed trailer without fall protection can cause severe injury and even be fatal.
SafeRack’s overhead semi-trailer tarp system is always safe and OSHA compliant