Designed and tested to withstand the impact of a 10,000-pound load moving at 4 miles per hour, WireCrafters GuardRail protective railing system helps protect people, machinery, and property from accidents involving forklifts, sweepers, and other moving facility equipment. By providing a strong barrier along aisle ways or in front of expensive or critical equipment, our competitively priced GuardRail system can help you save the expense of costly downtime by repairs by preventing accidents and damage.
KEY GUARDRAIL FEATURES
- Rated to withstand the impact of 10,000 lb load at 4 miles per hour.
- Quick Installation – components bolt together.
- All assembly hardware, including floor anchors, is included with your order.
- Two styles, single and double rail.
- Combined rails and columns sized to layout on one-foot centers.
- Optional lift-out sections, and offset column base plates available.
GuardRail Styles, Sizes, and Options
The GuardRail protective railing system comes in two styles: Single or Double Rail. The single guard rail columns are 17″ high. Double guard rail columns are 43″ high. All GuardRail columns are powder coat painted safety yellow. They feature 4″ square x 1/4″ wall structural steel tubing with metal caps, and 9″ square x 1/2″ thick steel base plates. The base plates have four 7/8″ round anchor holes with floor anchors provided. Custom guard rail heights are available. Additional options available include rail lift-out kits, offset column base plates, and corner offset columns.
Free design and layout assistance are also available.