- Steel Support Posts are 2″ Square
- Wall and Ceiling Panels Constructed of 10-Gauge Wire
- Multiple Door and Lock Options Available
WireCrafters’ Driver Access Cages are a simple, cost-effective way of controlling access to distribution centers, buildings, or factory floors. Surrounding building entry doors with the wire mesh partitions confines truck drivers and other visitors to a defined area. They can be built freestanding or anchored to existing building walls and can be ordered in any size configuration.
- Full-width push bar for exit from warehouse side.
- Service window with shelf for paperwork passes through.
- Coded push-button entry lock available.
- Remote-controlled electric latch release available.
- Wall and ceiling panels constructed of 10 gauge wire, 2″ x 1″ rectangular opening.
- Steel support posts 2″ square.
- Posts have welded on the base plate for lagging to the floor.
- Posts are set no more than ten feet apart.
- Walls have a minimum 1 1/2″ horizontal reinforcement at least every 60 inches.