Twin IBC Hard Top
Comply with spill containment regulations while storing IBC tanks outdoors
Keep two IBC tanks safely out of the elements while being stored outdoors. IBC Twin hard top spill pallets provide enough containment to meet EPA and SPCC spill containment regulations. NPDES requirements are also met by the covered containment system.
- Uses same sump as Twin IBC Spill Pallet
- Unique, lockable, dual closure allows quick access to IBC tanks or drums
- Roll-top covers can be easily lifted for routine visual inspection
- Swing-out doors provide safety and convenience for loading/unloading tanks
- Safely stores IBC tanks with maximum dimensions of 52″ x 52″ x 61″.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.
- Helps meet Stormwater Management Regulations – NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999).