Track pans for capturing hazardous spills from railroad tankers and railcars
SafeRack’s complete range of railroad track pans and spill containment systems are SPCC and EPA compliant and safely captures hazardous spills from rail cars. Our Polyethylene and Metal railcar track pans are used globally to protect from accidental spills at railcar wash facilities, railroad tank car loading areas, and locomotive fueling and maintenance stations.
- Modular, composite system – can be built and designed to almost any length depending on spill containment requirements.
- Easy installation – minimal site preparation (no excavation) required.
- Constructed with high strength materials – non-porous and corrosion-resistant
- Low profile: many solutions are just 4 7/8″ / 127mm high
- Pandrol compatible
- Railside gasket sealing system – prevents spills from leaking between Track Pans and rails.
- Expandable – Pans may be used independently or connected to other pans via an optional drainage manifold.