SafeRack is the #1 supplier of Emco Wheaton and OPW Loading Arms In North America.
- Coordination with Local Engineering, Vehicle Variables, Gangway and Fall Protection
- Ergonomic Designs and Innovative Technology
- Fluid Level Sensors and Vapor Recovery Solutions
- Grounding and Metering Systems
- Pipe Support Structures
- Insulated, Steam Jacketed and Heat Traced Options
- Breakaway Couplings and Dry Break Disconnects
We Simplify the Complex. Coordinating loading arms with gangways, fall protection and all the vehicle variables in truck loading racks or railcar loading platforms can be very complex. SafeRack, however, has the experience, technology and dedication to safety and productivity to help businesses throughout North America navigate those complexities.
Top loading is the most efficient, safest, and cost-effective method of loading/unloading in many situations.
A properly designed top-loading system should have a sufficient horizontal range to reach the farthest compartment without re-spotting, and have enough vertical movement and length for various vehicle heights. By using components, such as vapor plates, tapered hatch plugs, and inflatable hatch seals, top-loading systems can be used in tight-fill and vapor recovery applications.
By using a wide range of specialty valves, fittings, and instrumentation, SafeRack can provide you with the most effective loading/unloading top-loading arm systems to safely and efficiently handle the needs for your application.