Trailer jacks are a must if you’re servicing or unloading a trailer that is not connected to the tractor. Our range of industrial jack stands can stabilize or level a trailer up to 75,000 pounds in both single and paired units, helping also to prevent the trailer landing gear from sinking into soft ground. Jack stand signs alerting workers of the potential danger can be included to further enhance the safety of your operation.
- Class 2G Acme screw threads for a smooth fit and good support.
- Removable bushing to allow replacement of screw assembly.
- Swivel head tilts 9° to reduce side load bending force (except 4013-06).
- Zerk fitting provides uniform and constant lubrication of screw threads.
- Bolt and washer prevent over-extension of screw.
- Steel sleeve protects axle.
- Spare parts always available.
- Powder coated yellow finish.