Versatile spill containment that can be reused and easily modified
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Polymer-coated foam support blocks (6’ lengths) provide structure to sidewalls – can be driven over repeatedly without damage.
- Standard limateri.als include 38 mil and 54 mil slip resistant PVC. Other materials available upon request.
- Triangular-shaped, polymer-coated foam support blocks (72”L x 16”W x 6”H) are used with rebar (not included) to provide sidewall structure.
- Molded-in slots in top of foam blocks hold rebar – secures material in place.
- No set-up required once Berm has been positioned in the field.
- EPA 40 CFR 264.175 Containment of Containers ContainingFree Liquid.
- SPCC – Spill Prevention, Control, and Countermeasure Act