Overfill protection and grounding monitor for truck or rail loading in petrochemical applications. Built to function with all probes designed to the API code: API RP 1004 and the EU Standard EN13922, the RM140W Series is the world’s most flexible and adaptable monitor.
The RM140W provides a fail-safe, state-of-the-art overfill protection, and grounding monitoring system that is compatible with all commonly used overfill protection and grounding systems.
RM140W Overfill Protection Rack Monitor Features
- Automatic sensing of 2-wire/thermistor or 5-wire overfill systems, no manual switching or inspection required
- Supports up to (8) 2-wire/thermistor probes and up to (12) 5-wire probes
- High-output display visible in direct sunlight, provides flexibility for indoor/outdoor use
- Coded wireless by-pass key for secure and reliable operation
- Self-test at start up/continuous self-monitoring, ensures safety throughout the loading process
- Separate grounding and overfill control outputs
- Compact and functional design is easy to install, perfect for tight spaces or crowded work areas
- Global electronic compatibility, able to operate on almost any electric service
- RM100 is directly compatible with PD100 Probe Doctor as a “plug-in replacement”