Ladder Fall Protection Options
Ladder Fall Safety
The 2000 Climb-Rite®
The 2000 Climb-Rite® is a fixed flat rail climbing protection system, that uses a detachable sliding sleeve that rolls freely, both up and down Sellstrom/RTC rail (1/4" x 2"). Though primarily designed for climbing protection on vertical fixed ladders that meet OSHA and ANSI A14.3 standards, it can also be used above and below ground, on interior or exterior surfaces. It is designed to lock the instant after a fall begins, bringing the four hardened steel brakes into contact wiht the rail. The complete climbing system has been designed without rail notches or serrations that corrode and rust. Rail system extensions are available for safe ladder access and egress.
Left-hand orientation shown.
- Hands-free movement up or down ladder
- Rail system is easy to install and maintain
- Climbing device weights only 2 lbs.
- Arresting unit is easily installed and removed from rail
- Device available with stainless steel hardware for marine or other corrosive environments
- Type 316 stainless steel rail is available for marine or other corrosive environments
- All ladder hardware is corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Can be mounted to side or center of ladder
- Ladder extensions available
- Meets ANSI A14.3, OSHA 1910.27, 1926.1053
Easily Bolts to Existing Ladders!
No Caged Ladders Required With the use of this product!
Question? Contact.Complete this form and an experienced
rep will contact you immediately.
I will definitely turn to them when procuring these systems in the future.
Both Chris Hite and Rangley Laney were very responsive and sensitive to my needs. All products were delivered on schedule even though I had a rush order on non-stock, back-ordered products.
It worked better than the one we had before.
After getting Saferack involved in trying to find a ladder for our purpose they did all the foot work in finding someone to build the ladder for us. We had several phone follow up calls from saferack after they found out what we needed until they found someone to build the ladder for us. We tried to get the original vendor to make the ladder for us and they said they could not. Saferack said give us a chance to find someone to build it and they did. And we really appreciate what Mark and Tom did on finding a ladder for us.
Very responsive, answered all my questions immediately.
John Bast was very responsive, answered all my questions immediately. Engineering department had a tough time describing what they needed, once we worked through that issue everything went smooth.
Martinez and Turek, Inc.