Eyewash stations, eye/face wash stations, drench showers, and combination showers.
With a Variety of eye/face washdown bowl and safety shower options, we can find the perfect combination to fit your drench shower needs.
- Halo™ and SpinTec™ Deliver the Most Effective Shower and Eye/Face Washdown
- Exceeds ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 Specifications
- Industry’s Only Self-Draining Design – The Aquaduct™
- Separate Supply and Waste Pipes – Meets CEN and Plumbing Requirements
- Ergonomic Hand Activation Eyewash Paddle – Easy to Reach from Any Direction
- Fully-Assembled and Factory-Tested Eyewash or Eye/Face Wash with Hinged Dust Covers
- Yellow Transparent Plastic and Stainless Steel Bowl Covers Available
Our portable eyewash station is offered with mounting brackets to easily fit within your existing platform system and provide a wash station near the source of potential hazards.
ANSI guidelines state that an Eye Wash/Drench Showers need to be located 10 seconds or 55’ (16.8m) from contaminants or hazardous materials. Eyewash stations need to be on the same horizontal plane with no obstructions.
Standard Combination Drench Shower/Eyewash Units save space and fit easily into any work environment. The shower valve operates quickly by a pull rod with a triangular handle. The shower provides a superior washdown with a more even spray pattern. Halo eyewash, operated by an ergonomic, highly visible push handle, provides effective wash down coverage and spray pattern. Integral strainer reduces debris in the water and also prevents clogging.