- Spill ContainmentMore …Safety Cages & Fall ProtectionMore …Skids & TransloadersMore …Shelters & CanopiesMore …
Spill Containment Berms
Stop Spills at the Source with Spill Containment Berms
Spill containment berms for tanker trucks, vehicles, large containers and machinery.
- Containment Berms Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175
- No Inflation Required
- Compact, Lightweight, Portable Design
- Custom Styles and Sizes For Any Application
Protect heavy equipment from spills during filling, discharging, cleaning and maintenance with SafeRack’s wide range of Spill Containment Berms. Many different styles and sizes are available to provide complete spill containment for any industrial application such as drums, tanks, generators, compressors and other equipment prone to leaks and spills. The systems are easy to use with no inflation required and the sidewalls lower quickly to allow for simple drive in/drive out.
CHOOSE PRODUCT BY TYPE
Spill Containment Berm Types
2″ & 4″ Foam Wall Containment Berms
Low profile foam wall design is perfect for equipment maintenance and portable drum containment
- Soft Foam Sidewall Easily Compresses for Convenient Loading and Off-Loading
- Choose From Three Standard Sizes or Any Custom Sizes
- No set-up required – simply unfold for quick deployment. Folded units require minimal storage space.
Sidewalls stay lowered and out of the way until they are needed
- Sidewalls remain down during normal operations, loading and unloading. Vehicles and equipment can drive in and out with no set-up or take-down required.
- In the case of a spill, the foam ring around the top perimeter of the Containment Berm rises with the level of spilled liquid.
12″ Wall Ultimate Spill Containment Berm
Unique, “Living Hinge” design allows hands-free drive in/drive out – No need to manually raise or lower the endwalls
- Stake Wall Model Containment Berms feature a unique design which allows the sidewalls to collapse in either direction and spring back automatically to their upright position!
- Roll drums over the sidewalls, drive trucks through them, and the sidewalls always return to vertical without assistance.
Collapsible Wall Spill Containment Berm
Economical design sets up quickly and provides secure containment
- The Collapsible Wall Model Spill Containment Berm features rugged PVC sidewall assemblies for sidewall support. Simply swivel the “feet” of the PVC supports to lower or raise the sidewalls in just seconds!
High-Capacity Spill Containment Walls
Modular, hard-walled system provides long-term, high-capacity spill containment with 1′, 2′ and 3′ high walls.
- Creates large, semi-permanent containment areas. Provides significantly more gallon capacity than shorter walled containment systems.
Modular Spill Containment Berms
Modular spill containment berms can be customized and reused for many different types of applications.
- Modular polymer-coated foam blocks can adjust to areas of any size.
- Durable 6′ foam sidewall can be driven over by heavy equipment without damage.
Related productsSee all related products
Quick Quote 866-761-7225
LET US DESIGN YOUR SOLUTION TODAY
Our innovative tools provide 3D visualizations and accurate quotes in minutes.Get Help Now
Order Now 866-761-7225