Large containers of flammable liquids can be stored safely on steel pallets
A melting/melted IBC spill pallet is an unstable IBC spill pallet. An unstable IBC spill pallet is an unsafe IBC spill pallet. The last thing you need is a tote of hazardous material or, worse, FLAMMABLE hazardous material spilling and making a bad situation worse. In those circumstances, an IBC steel spill pallet can be the better option.
- Spill pallets provide secondary containment for intermediate bulk containers (IBCs), tanks, totes and other large
- Excellent for storage of chemicals, hazardous materials and flammable liquids.
- Heavy-duty, 14-gauge galvanized steel construction provides years of service and excellent chemical resistance – will not melt or deform from extreme heat or fire.
- 100% leak free tested
- Removable grating for easy clean-up and maintenance.
- Forkliftable from all sides for easy handling and transport
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR