Track pans for railcar spill containment
SafeRack’s complete range of railroad track pans and spill containment systems are SPCC and EPA compliant and safely captures hazardous spills from rail cars. Our Polyethylene and Metal railcar track pans are used globally to protect from accidental spills at railcar wash facilities, railroad tank car loading areas, and locomotive fueling stations.
- Modular, composite system – can be built and designed to almost any length depending on spill containment requirements.
- Easy installation – minimal site preparation (no excavation) required.
- Constructed with high strength, non-porous, corrosion-resistant fiberglass for years of reliable service.
- Low profile: 20’ long x 4-7/8” high
- Pandrol compatible
- Railside gasket sealing system – prevents spills from leaking between Track Pans and rails.
- Ultra-Track Pans may be used independently or connected to other Pans via an optional drainage manifold.
- Drainage manifold comes standard with cleanout port to allow for removal of sludge blockages, etc. Installation requires half the ballast excavation of others ensuring tie foundation integrity.